Tuesday, February 7, 2017

It's been a while but I finally have time to post these pics of a great pallet bench and picnic table combination I ran into one day at the flea market. I apologize, but I lost track of the folks names who built this chair, if you know who they are let me know so I can give proper credit.

This is a great example of what you can do with reclaimed pallets. This fella disassembled pallets nail by nail for the wood and then built a project that has not one, but two uses. When the back is folded upright it serves as a back rest for a nice bench. When you fold it down  it becomes the top of a half picnic table. If you made two of these they would be a nice matched pair of benches and make a whole table top big enough for 4 to 6 people to use.



Follow these links for more info on building with pallets and which pallets are safe to build with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments, pictures or ideas. Everything is welcome and any form of pallet projects or ideas can be showcased.